Welcome to InviteLanD

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2x Bitspyder Invite

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUDDYPRESS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Before applying for an invite on this thread you should know this is a tracker for e-learning stuffs. If you are not a potential learner then I won't recommend you to apply here

RULES:

1. Like and reply this thread

2. Send proofs of ratio if you have used any other tracker before

3. Two winners will be selected randomly from the participants after 7 days

4. Don't apply if you have been previously banned or if you currently own an account on BITSPYDER.NET

ScreenShot_20211022144111.png

Hi

I have been hoping to join Bitspyder for some time as am not really finding a great educational sharing community. Don't have any proof of ratios as haven't been actively torrenting in a while (mostly been in a DDL community) but I am more than willing to always seed anything I download for as long as it takes to satisfy ratio reqs.

Hi, i don't have any proof of ratio, but I was an active uploader to kat.cr few years ago (mostly movies, as a teenager) Profile of Uzerus - Kickass Torrents (archive.org). Now i'm a working student, a junior software developer, looking for high-quality materials. Would be happy to share some of materials i've found. It's sad that awesome sites like kat.cr went down, that was awesome community which i am currently looking for too.

Hi, i don't have any proof of ratio, but I was an active uploader to kat.cr few years ago (mostly movies, as a teenager) Profile of Uzerus - Kickass Torrents (archive.org). Now i'm a working student, a junior software developer, looking for high-quality materials. Would be happy to share some of materials i've found. It's sad that awesome sites like kat.cr went down, that was awesome community which i am currently looking for too.
Come private

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back